Father of late dancehall diva, Ebony Reigns, Starboy Kwarteng has unveiled his first signee to his “Bony to the World Record” label, Kim Maureen.
Starboy Kwarteng, in a bid to keep the memory of his daughter alive, set up his own record label, “Bony to the World” to fulfil his legacy to his daughter.In an interview on Adom TV’s “After Hours show” with Kwame Oboadi3 last Sunday, Starboy Kwarteng reiterated that setting up the record label was not for lucrative purposes.“I set the record label up not because of money but to continue my daughter’s legacy.
I have no option and I feel she will be happy about it,” he said.Starboy Kwarteng also mentioned that he had signed someone already to the label:“I have only signed one act..
I have provided her all she needs and she is a good singer and sings like Ebony.Ebony died on February 8, 2018, at the Bechem Government Hospital after a gruesome accident on the Sunyani road.
The new signee, Kim Maureen is expected to fill her shoes and perform some unreleased songs from the late Ebony.Kim Maureen is currently promoting her new song dubbed ‘Bad Gyal Army’, featuring Ebony Reigns
Read Latest stories
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow
- Samsney – Kuacha ft Black Sheriff & Kelvyn Boy.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.