GMB21 ; Meet Setor Abra Norgbe,the Beautiful CEO & Medical Doctor.
Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021 was concluded in grand style on October 3, with Setor the from Volta Region finishing second place Unknown to many, the brilliant young lady is a medical doctor and has also been a CEO of her own brand, Voluntad Afrique.
Setor is passionate about mental health and is determined to make a difference in the lives of young people especially Our manifesto: This is what Richghanaonline.com believes in. On October 3, 2021, Setor Abra Norgbe, the representative for the Volta Region at this year’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful, won second place and took home GHc8,000 and other gifts from sponsors.
The brilliant 28-year-old, unknown to many, is a medical doctor who has also been the CEO of a youth initiative called Voluntad Afrique that aims at reaching out to the youth on social issues and helping develop their talents. A previous bio of her on TV3 indicates that she loves reading, writing, dancing, and listening to music and aspires to be a multifaceted doctor and hopes to become an icon and inspiration to young girls.
It is indicated that Setor graduated from the Universidad de Ciencias Medicas in Habana, Cuba, and was the first to enter the competition as a medical doctor .
- MANIFESTO LAUNCHED: GRNMA CENTRAL REGIONAL CHAIRMAN HOPEFUL – MR. ALFRED ADDY
- List Of Great Ghanaian actors who are shining in Hollywood.
- How do I get verified on music platforms?
- Big Move : Hollywood crews reach a new three-year deal with studios
- Leader of separatist group Homeland Study Group Foundation Charles Komi Kudzordzi is reported dead.