Sam George Has Been Fortified By Rev.Agyin-Asare To Fight LGBTQ+
Ghanaian parliamentarian and Law Maker who is Known for openly portraying his disgust about LGBTQI+, the Ningo-Prampram MP, Sam Nartey George has been fortified by famous Charles Agyin-Asare to excel in his advocacy against the practice in Ghana
In a video, the leader and founder of the World Miracle Church International, popularly known as Perez Chapel, put hands on the legislator and offered prayers on his behalf as he poured anointing oil on his head.
“Father, we commit your son into your hands. We pray that Lord, for this battle, you will bring a new anointing upon him and great grace. We say no weapon fashioned against him shall prosper.
We say when they gather against him, let it not be of you. When they come one way, let them scatter seven ways. Give him insight, give him utterance. Protect him protect his family by the power of the Holy Ghost. Protect his going out and coming in.”
- MANIFESTO LAUNCHED: GRNMA CENTRAL REGIONAL CHAIRMAN HOPEFUL – MR. ALFRED ADDY
- List Of Great Ghanaian actors who are shining in Hollywood.
- How do I get verified on music platforms?
- Big Move : Hollywood crews reach a new three-year deal with studios
- Leader of separatist group Homeland Study Group Foundation Charles Komi Kudzordzi is reported dead.