He will however not compromise on the physical looks of his woman.
“You have to look pretty, I have to wake up in the morning and see you and be happy,” Kidi said.
The Lynx Entertainment signee, who has put out quite a number of jams including “Odo”, “Adiepena”, since his breakthrough, does not also mind settling down with a “broke woman”.
For him “cash” is not really a factor.
Kidi also disclosed, rather shockingly, that he has never cheated before, claiming “Ghanaian men do not cheat”.
Being the reigning VGMA Highlife Song of the Year winner, Kidi is positive that he will win more awards in this year’s edition, mentioning the ultimate Artiste of the Year.
He noted, however, that that will only happen if his brother, Kuami Eugene, does not get it.
According to him, his team has filed some of his works in the ongoing open call for nominations and he is looking forward to the event with anticipation.
Meanwhile, Kidi is out with a new single titled “Badman” which features 2018 BET nominee Kwesi Arthur and comes with a beautiful music
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.