Watch: The Real State of Ghana Independence square – This is why 2019 independence celebration was Done in Tamale .
The independence square of Ghana has been in a deprived state over a year now. No one seems to do anything about it.
Every year , Ghanaians celebrate the 6th march independence day at the independence square, but it seems to have been a change of mind to do it this year at Tamale with the aim of being petrotic government.
However this video will explain the whole facts about the reason behind the change of location in this year 6th march independence celebration.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates. Thanks.
Related Post 📮
- ADELE’S “EASY ON ME” SONG BREAKS YOUTUBE RECORDS
- Adele – Easy On Me ( Download)
- The Break Down Of Adele’s “Easy On Me” song ( Lyrical Details)
- Wizkid Takes Over Brooklyn With His ‘Made In Lagos’ World Tour Stop In Global Sensation Style
- Andrea Bocelli Strikes Multi-Album Deal With Universal Music Group