ECG explains mass power outage .
The Power Distribution Services Ghana (PDS) says the power outages experienced in western and central Accra is due to technical challenges upstream.
According to the company, which took over from the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) at the start of March, said power supply to the Mallam and Graphic Road Bulk Suply Points (BSPs) has been curtailed as a result of the technical challenges.
“Immediately the situation is rectified, power supply will be restored to affected customers,” said a statement from PDS.The new managers of Ghana’s power-distribution firm announced an emergency maintenance exercise on Monday.
It was their first alert on power outage since taking over.
But after Tuesday’s already announced exercise, most parts of Accra suffered blackouts.
“The inconvenience is very much regretted.”
subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related Post 📮
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
- Ghana Will Not Experience Dumsor Again- Prez. Akuffo Addo Promise
- [ watch video] Police arrested the fake pastor who prophesied about Shatta wale shooting.
- Shatta Wale Finally break silence on his alleged shooting.