Ghanaian Rapper, Lukeman Ekow Baidoo also known as Teephlow has parted ways with management and entertainment solutions company, Spyder Lee Entertainment.
The rapper who signed a four-year management deal with the company in December 2016 revealed he’s no more with the record label in an interview on AmeyawTV.
Teephlow didn’t give reasons why he decided to part ways with the label but was quick to state that he’s currently managing is music affairs by himself.
‘It’s just Teephlow’ he said when asked if he’s now with a different management company.
TeePhlow has been nominated for the best song writer of the year and best rapper of the year at the 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards .
Watch interview below
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related posts 📮
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .