It’s a good move to leave spyder Lee Entertainment Forever – Tephlow tells Fans .
Ghanaian Rapper, Lukeman Ekow Baidoo also known as Teephlow has parted ways with management and entertainment solutions company, Spyder Lee Entertainment.
The rapper who signed a four-year management deal with the company in December 2016 revealed he’s no more with the record label in an interview on AmeyawTV.
Teephlow didn’t give reasons why he decided to part ways with the label but was quick to state that he’s currently managing is music affairs by himself.
‘It’s just Teephlow’ he said when asked if he’s now with a different management company.
TeePhlow has been nominated for the best song writer of the year and best rapper of the year at the 2019 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards .
Watch interview below
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
Related posts 📮
- MANIFESTO LAUNCHED: GRNMA CENTRAL REGIONAL CHAIRMAN HOPEFUL – MR. ALFRED ADDY
- List Of Great Ghanaian actors who are shining in Hollywood.
- How do I get verified on music platforms?
- Big Move : Hollywood crews reach a new three-year deal with studios
- Leader of separatist group Homeland Study Group Foundation Charles Komi Kudzordzi is reported dead.