Following the launch of Sante’s Hair for Kids, Okyeame Kwame and his family have released another product, this time for older women.
The new products are called “the Sister Collection. It was inspired by Annica Nsiah-Apau and her sister Xonia Appiah-Kannin.Unlike Sante’s Hair for Kids, which was modelled after their daughter Sante Antwiwaa for kids, Sister Collection is for mature women.
According to Annica and Xonia, this collection is made with love, it’s beautiful, smooth, soft and of very high quality.
“The Sister Collection was borne out of the amazing bond between us. Whenever I get something I need to get some for her, when she does, she gets me one too. In fact, all our sisters we have a certain bond that is amazing. So we decided that that is what sisters are for. It doesn’t have to be your blood relation. There are people who are not blood-related but they do things for each other like sisters,” she noted.
She added that Sister Collection is to foster love and bond between sisters and friends.
Last year the OK family also launched OK Impressions, a pyjamas line made of African fabric.
These are part of initiatives by the OK Family to project arts and tourism from all spheres of human endeavour.
Okyeame Kwame and his family have earned a high place as people adore their sense of fashion.
Meanwhile, Okyeame Kwame is girding up for the launch of his ‘Made in Ghana’ album on April 20, 2019, at the +233 Jazz Bar & Grill
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
LATEST POSTS 📮
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .