The president of Ghana has incurred the wrath of the citizenry over a tweet he shared to commiserate with France.
News broke last night of fire that gutted the Notre Dame Cathedral destroying properties worth millions of dollars and as best international relations practices, the president of Ghana sent out a few heart-warming tweets to commiserate with the people of France but Ghanaians will not have it! .The president’s tweets were welcomed with retweets and replies of Ghanaians showing anger and dissatisfaction.
According to their responses, the president is too quick to offer condolences and sympathies to people outside his jurisdiction whiles his own people suffer. Many of the tweets reminded the president of the recent heavy downpour of rains that killed over five people and destroyed many homes, and the simple question from these Ghanaians is where is the president’s tweet to commiserate with his own people?
Read the president’s tweet and the replies below: and also photos for screenshots of more tweets
These are the replies from Ghanaians who saw his tweet
Comment below and share this
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.