Ghanaians Descends on Akufo Addo over his Tweet to France .
The president of Ghana has incurred the wrath of the citizenry over a tweet he shared to commiserate with France.
News broke last night of fire that gutted the Notre Dame Cathedral destroying properties worth millions of dollars and as best international relations practices, the president of Ghana sent out a few heart-warming tweets to commiserate with the people of France but Ghanaians will not have it! .The president’s tweets were welcomed with retweets and replies of Ghanaians showing anger and dissatisfaction.
According to their responses, the president is too quick to offer condolences and sympathies to people outside his jurisdiction whiles his own people suffer. Many of the tweets reminded the president of the recent heavy downpour of rains that killed over five people and destroyed many homes, and the simple question from these Ghanaians is where is the president’s tweet to commiserate with his own people?
Read the president’s tweet and the replies below: and also photos for screenshots of more tweets
These are the replies from Ghanaians who saw his tweet
Comment below and share this
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
- Ghana Will Not Experience Dumsor Again- Prez. Akuffo Addo Promise
- [ watch video] Police arrested the fake pastor who prophesied about Shatta wale shooting.
- Shatta Wale Finally break silence on his alleged shooting.