Thomas partey awarded player of the month At Atletico Madrid
Ghana international Thomas Partey has been named Atletico Madrid player of the month for March.
The 25-year-old put up impressive displays in the matches against Real Sociedad, CD Leganes, Deportivo Alaves and Atletico Bilbao. He capped his performance with a beautiful goal – his third of the season in the 4-0 demolishing of Deportivo Alaves on the road.
His absence was greatly felt as Atletico Madrid suffered a 3-0 defeat against Juventus in Turin to exit the Champions League 3-2 on aggregate. This term, Partey has made 27 league appearances.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
- Ghana Will Not Experience Dumsor Again- Prez. Akuffo Addo Promise
- [ watch video] Police arrested the fake pastor who prophesied about Shatta wale shooting.
- Shatta Wale Finally break silence on his alleged shooting.