If not for kuami Eugene , high life would have been dead by now – Lucky Mensah.
Whiles his crowning on stage as the future of highlife by Amakye Dede at the just ended Vodafone Ghana Much Awards received mixed reaction from industry players and the general public, ace highlife musician, Luck Mensah strongly believes Kuami Eugene is a savior for keeping the highlife genre running.
Lucky Mensah, has stated that if not Lynx Entertainment signee, Kuami Eugene, the highlife genre would have been dead.Speaking in an interview with Doctar Cann on Happy FM’s ‘Showbiz Xtra’, the ‘Nkratuo’ singer said that “if not for Kuami Eugene and co, like Ghanaian highlife would have been dead in the system.
According to Lucky Mensah, he has been following Kuami Eugene since he burst onto the scenes and he can say without any doubt that he is the best highlife artiste at the moment.Lucky Mensah is back after his 9 years music break with a new single dubbed ‘Tonight’.
Read Latest stories here
- ADELE’S “EASY ON ME” SONG BREAKS YOUTUBE RECORDS
- Adele – Easy On Me ( Download)
- The Break Down Of Adele’s “Easy On Me” song ( Lyrical Details)
- Wizkid Takes Over Brooklyn With His ‘Made In Lagos’ World Tour Stop In Global Sensation Style
- Andrea Bocelli Strikes Multi-Album Deal With Universal Music Group
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates here