Black Stars head coach, James Kwasi Appiah, has submitted his technical report to the Normalisation Committee of the Ghana Football Association (GFA).
According to Graphic Sports Online investigations, the Stars coach submitted a copy to the GFA last week.
However, because the president of the NC, Dr Kofi Amoah, and the acting General Secretary of the GFA, Alex Asante, were in Egypt for the CAF Congress, no action has yet been expedited on the report.
In line with administrative procedure, Coach Appiah was asked by the NC to submit a technical report of Black Stars’ participation in the just-ended Africa Cup of Nations hosted by Egypt and won by Algeria for the second time in their AFCON history.
Also expected to submit its report to the FA is the Black Stars Management Committee chaired by Dr K.K. Sarpong.
The reports of the major stakeholders in Ghana’s AFCON campaign will help the NC?to ascertain what went wrong in Ghana’s botched AFCON campaign.
The Black Stars topped Group F but exited in the second round following a penalty shootout loss to Tunisia in Ismailia after a 1-1 draw in extra time.
The Stars coach, who has been partly blamed for the Black Stars’ fiasco, has an extended contract which runs out in December.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
- Everyone Needs A Fiery Friend
- Jay-z Opens Huge marijuana Factory, Tour Inside Jay-Z’s Weed Lab
subscribe to this site for our daily updates