Liverpool have confirmed the signing of 16-year-old winger Harvey Elliott.
Elliott, who left Fulham in June after his youth contract expired, holds the record as the youngest player to play in the Premier League, and has attracted interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and RB Leipzig.
The England U17 midfielder will now be part of the Liverpool squad for Sunday’s friendly against Napoli in Edinburgh and the subsequent training camp in Evian.
<blockquote class=”instagram-media” data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink=”https://www.instagram.com/p/B0c_e7MHAWR/” data-instgrm-version=”12″ style=” background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% – 2px); width:calc(100% – 2px);”>
Elliott made his Fulham debut aged 15 in the Carabao Cup last September and became the youngest ever Premier League player in a 1-0 defeat against Wolves in May, when he was aged 16 years and 30 days.
Fulham boss Scott Parker, who gave Elliott his Premier League debut last season, described him as an “unbelievable tale
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
subscribe this site for our daily news updates