Some 11 party members of the New Patriotic Party are receiving treatment at the Francis Xavier Hospital in Assin Fosu following gunshot wounds they sustained Sunday evening.
The 11 were part of a group of polling station executives from the Assin South Constituency who had just closed from a meeting at Assin Aworoso to deliberate on pertinent matters affecting the party.
Some unidentified men allegedly opened fire on the executives while they were stepping out of the church where they held the meeting.
The situation of two of the 11 has been described as critical as they suffered deep gun wounds.
They include the assembly member for Assin Aworoso who suffered a gun shot on his head.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
- Everyone Needs A Fiery Friend
- Jay-z Opens Huge marijuana Factory, Tour Inside Jay-Z’s Weed Lab