Suspected killer of Otumfuo Asamponhene arrested in Burkina Faso
The businessman on police wanted list in connection with the murder of Otumfuo’s Asamponhene, Oheneba Kwadwo Aforduor, has been arrested in Burkina Faso, sources have revealed to Starrfm.com.gh.
Alhaji Mohammed Sadat was reportedly picked up by Interpol at the border between Ghana and its northern neighbour and he is expected to be delivered to Ghanaian authorities by Monday evening.
He was declared wanted by the Ashanti Region Police Command on the 22nd of August following the arrest of three individuals who were picked up to aid the police in investigations. The body of the 46-year-old chief was found with multiple stab wounds lying in a pool of blood in his vehicle near Ebuom on the Ejura-Nkoranza Highway .
Smoke from his Toyota Land Cruiser vehicle drew some passersby to the scene as his assailants set the vehicle on fire ostensibly to destroy evidence. Some reports suggest that one of the last meetings the late Oheneba Kwadwo Aforduor attended was with the businessman, who is suspected to be the mastermind behind the murder.
His sudden disappearance and subsequent turning off of his mobile phones heightened the suspicion of the police who have been on his heels till date.
Related posts 📮
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
- Ghana Will Not Experience Dumsor Again- Prez. Akuffo Addo Promise
- [ watch video] Police arrested the fake pastor who prophesied about Shatta wale shooting.
- Shatta Wale Finally break silence on his alleged shooting.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates and news letter 📨 into your email 📧.