Member of Parliament (MP) for the Assin Central Constituency, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong has taken Kevin Ekow Taylor to the cleaners in Germany, MyNewsGh.com reports.
According to him, the owner of Loud Silence Media and host of with ‘All Due Respect’ on social media has been sponsored by former president and flag bearer of the opposition National Democratic Congress, (NDC) to disgrace President Akufo Addo and his government.
Speaking with a section of the Ghanaian community in Hamburg, Germany in a video that has gone viral, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong described Kevin Taylor as a “bastard son of a prostitute and akpetshie seller”.
“How come he is black when he claims his father is Lebanse, he said in addition to several unprintable words that we are unable to repeat. Kevin Ekow Baidoo Taylor who has been a veritable pain in the neck of the current administration and professes to be a member of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) has however dropped a hint that of where the next scandal will come from.
In a Facebook post, the NPP member wrote: “Next week’s scandal is sponsored by the Senior Minister’s office…” suggesting Mr. Yaw Osafo-Maafo is likely to be the focus on his next episode in the coming days. It is unclear what the scandal is about but information gathered points to the Senior Minister’s working with Kroll Associates.
It would be recalled that Kroll Associates have been cited by the Auditor General to have received payments wrongfully
Related Post 📮
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .