Head Pastor Alabaster International Ministries, Prophet Kofi Oduro has told wives that they should not be too comfortable after marriage since there are some unscrupulous girls out whose stock in trade is to snatch people’s husbands from them.
According to him most often after marriage ladies stop trying to impress their husbands the way they used to do whiles in courtship or concubinage and has advised them to fic this issue.
Speaking in an interview with Lexis Bill on Joy FM, he advised married women to stop resorting to tying clothes or wrappers around themselves at home when their husbands are around.
The Alabaster box preacher has often been preaching about marriage and relationship and this time has reiterated a message he often gives to married ladies.
He says marriage is not over after all the rights are done and wives must still do a lot to entice their husbands or make them stay at home in this day in age.In his own words, he said “wives must give competition to these side chicks else they will snatch your husbands” he advised.
Comment your view below, please share to others.
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
Subscribe for our daily updates and news letter into your email .
Watch the video below
Rev. Obofuor sacked a severely sick church member to go and die at home.