Wives must give side chicks some competition – Prophet Kofi Oduro Advised .
Head Pastor Alabaster International Ministries, Prophet Kofi Oduro has told wives that they should not be too comfortable after marriage since there are some unscrupulous girls out whose stock in trade is to snatch people’s husbands from them.
According to him most often after marriage ladies stop trying to impress their husbands the way they used to do whiles in courtship or concubinage and has advised them to fic this issue.
Speaking in an interview with Lexis Bill on Joy FM, he advised married women to stop resorting to tying clothes or wrappers around themselves at home when their husbands are around.
The Alabaster box preacher has often been preaching about marriage and relationship and this time has reiterated a message he often gives to married ladies.
He says marriage is not over after all the rights are done and wives must still do a lot to entice their husbands or make them stay at home in this day in age.In his own words, he said “wives must give competition to these side chicks else they will snatch your husbands” he advised.
Comment your view below, please share to others.
- MANIFESTO LAUNCHED: GRNMA CENTRAL REGIONAL CHAIRMAN HOPEFUL – MR. ALFRED ADDY
- List Of Great Ghanaian actors who are shining in Hollywood.
- How do I get verified on music platforms?
- Big Move : Hollywood crews reach a new three-year deal with studios
- Leader of separatist group Homeland Study Group Foundation Charles Komi Kudzordzi is reported dead.
Subscribe for our daily updates and news letter into your email .
Watch the video below
Rev. Obofuor sacked a severely sick church member to go and die at home.