Nabco Trainee’s cry over unpaid Allowance.
Hundreds of NABCO service providers say they have not been paid their stipend for the last six months although they go to work everyday, pay transport fares and struggle to survive.
However, when GBC’s Radio Ghana contacted the Greater Accra Regional NABCO Co-ordinator, Alhaji Baba Mohammed, he refuted the complaints.
He told Radio Ghana’s George Ankrah that NABCO service providers are only in arrears for one month. Those who have not been paid for six months are those who failed to renew or update their portal.
Meanwhile, the NABCO Service Providers insist they have met all the requirements but have still not received their monthly stipend for the last six months.
Demonstration is about to happen. #pay-us
- Zimbabwe Court Sentences Gay Couple To One Year House Arrest, Death Penalty If One Don’t Get Pregnant…..
- [ DOWNLOAD] Quamina Mp Ft Sarkodie – Bordoss mp3
- [ DOWNLOAD] DHESTINY KHID – Yedie Nie MP3
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates and news letter into your email .