I’m not dissing shatta wale in My ofeetso song – sarkodie
The song which features Prince Bright of Buk Bak fame had lyrics many fans had said were direct responses to some of these statements the dancehall artiste has said in his interviews.
Sarkodie in the song addressed his detractors emphasising that he is making it regardless of their attempts to pull him down.
He uses the word “skin pain” to describe the supposed person he is addressing.
However, Sarkodie told Becky that “it’s a good song, that’s all.”
You may also like this
- ADELE’S “EASY ON ME” SONG BREAKS YOUTUBE RECORDS
- Adele – Easy On Me ( Download)
- The Break Down Of Adele’s “Easy On Me” song ( Lyrical Details)
- Wizkid Takes Over Brooklyn With His ‘Made In Lagos’ World Tour Stop In Global Sensation Style
- Andrea Bocelli Strikes Multi-Album Deal With Universal Music Group
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates and news letter .