Salah jokes, man United tied with Liverpool because was injured
Mohamed Salah returned the Liverpool star and top scorer, whose team tied with Manchester United this season in the Premier League (1-1), because he did not participate in the meeting, he jokingly said.
In a televised interview broadcast on TV2 Sports via Twitter, Salah said, laughing in response to a question about Liverpool losing two points to United in the first round: “It happened because I was injured.”
Liverpool have won 20 of 21 games so far in the Premier League to make the best start in history, and the only stumbling against United was a draw at Old Trafford.
And Salah added, “No, they did (Manchester United) a good match. We had opportunities to score, but we were not successful in that match.”
“It could happen,” said the Liverpool star. “It is a tie, but now we have to focus on the next match in order to win.”
Liverpool top the Premier League with 61 points, 14 points behind second-placed Manchester City, with the preference for the leaders to play less than runners-up.
Liverpool at Anfield will host Manchester United on Sunday night in the 23rd round of the English Premier League.
Please share with friends
Subscribe to this website for our daily updates
- Adele makes stunning courtside appearance with boyfriend Rich Paul
- Healthcare Insecurity. Who cares for the Health-workers?
- Ghana Will Not Experience Dumsor Again- Prez. Akuffo Addo Promise
- [ watch video] Police arrested the fake pastor who prophesied about Shatta wale shooting.
- Shatta Wale Finally break silence on his alleged shooting.