Unannounced Visit to some Police Checks in Accra by the Acting Inspector-General of Police
The Acting Inspector General of Police (Ag. IGP) Dr. George Akuffo Dampare, together with some members of the Police Management Board (POMAB) yesterday evening (Thursday) made unannounced visits to some police checkpoints and police stations in the Accra Region.
The visit was to assess the work of personnel and as well interact with some motorists.
The impromptu tour spanned through midnight and ended around 4:05am on Friday.
The visit took the team to checkpoints at Osu, Cantoments, El Wak, East Legon, Adenta and other checkpoints.
At about 2:00am the following day (Friday), the team arrived at Mallam Junction and Marcathy Hill to monitor the operations of personnel on night duty and continued to Weija at 2:43am and departed Kaneshie at 3.20am.
The team made a brief trip to the Accra Regional Police Command at 3:30am and then to the Police Hospital at 3:55am.
Some pictures from the scene
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
- Everyone Needs A Fiery Friend
- Jay-z Opens Huge marijuana Factory, Tour Inside Jay-Z’s Weed Lab