Moscow offers breathtaking dining experience!
A sky dinner lounge suspended 50 meters up in the air by crane was seen in Khamovniki on September 2. The stunning experience was organized by Dinner In The Sky, which was launched by David Ghysels in Brussels in 2006.
Ghysels along with his team has toured about 60 countries and regions offering 22 seats for guests in his sky lounge while staff members stand in the center of the elevated deck.
Apart from a traditional lounge, Ghysels also offers tailor-made solutions, like air marriages, air Christmas dinners, air movies and air concerts.
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.