If you’re spending a lot of money to travel the world, then you’ve got to be willing to plunk down a few extra bucks for a unique experience every once in awhile. Without a doubt, one of the coolest things you can spend your travel dollars on is an underwater hotel experience!
Can you imagine what it would be like to wake up in your room, open the blinds, and look out at another world full of exotic underwater creatures? If not, then it’s something that you simply have to experience!
If your interest is already piqued, and you want to dive into one of the world’s most amazing underwater hotel experiences, then you’ve come to the right place. Below, we’re going to introduce you to the 13 best!
1. Manta Resort (Pemba Island)
At this resort, you’ll find one special room that includes a lounge area that dives 13 feet underneath the waves. Totally rad!
2. Jules’ Undersea Lodge (Key Largo, Florida)
This underwater hotel isn’t going to earn style points for luxury, but it does offer room service that’s delivered by a diver!
3. Conrad Maldives (Rangali, Maldives)
While the rooms at the Conrad Maldives are above sea level, you can enjoy a unique dining experience at the resort’s Ithaa Restaurant.
4. Poseidon Undersea Resorts (Fiji)
Just off the shores of Fiji, construction of this totally submerged hotel is still ongoing. We can’t wait for it to be completed.
5. Hydropolis Underwater Hotel & Resort (Dubai)
Still in development, this resort is poised to become the world’s foremost underwater hotel and resort… And it looks like it will be incredible!
6. Per Aquum (Niyama, Maldives)
Part of a large and luxurious Maldives resort, Per Aquum is actually the world’s first underwater nightclub. How cool is that?
7. Atlantis, The Palm (Dubai)
The Neptune and Poseidon Suites at this swanky Dubai resort allow you to enjoy views of over 30,000 aquatic creatures that live in the resort’s lagoon.
8. Lover’s Deep (Oliver’s Travels)
Why settle for a stationary hotel when you can literally stay in a hotel that’s outfitted into a submarine? This one might be the coolest.
9. Resort World Sentosa (Singapore)
For the ultimate stay at this luxury resort, try one of the two-story townhouses, each of which has an underwater level.
10. Planet Ocean Underwater Hotel (Key West, Florida)
Though still under construction, the 12 “pods” that will comprise this underwater hotel will be 28 feet under the waves.
11. Radisson Blu (Berlin)
While the hotel itself is not technically underwater, you’ll feel like it is when you’re dining beneath the massive aquarium about the Atrium Bar.
12. Burj Al Arab (Dubai)
Looking for another hotel that offers a unique underwater dining experience? Then check out Outlaw’s at Al Mahara at the Burj Al Arab!
13. Utter Inn (Vasteras, Sweden)
This Swedish Inn offers one underwater room that you’ll need to reach by boat, as its floating out in the middle of a lake!Sharing is caring!
- GMB fame Dr. Setor Visits The Ethiopian President( GMB updates)
- Denkyira Traditional History
- Meet The Beautiful Twin who gets married same day and Delivered same day.
- A-Plus Lands in Big Trouble.
- First Class Kente Styles To Consider For Your Traditional Marriage.