Actor cum politician, John Dumelo, has shared his thoughts on former President John Dramani Mahama’s ‘do-or-die’ statement that has been trending for days now.
The former president, in an interview, said he was cheated in the 2020 general election, adding that, in 2024, it will be a ‘do-or-die’ affair at the polling stations.
His assertion has generated many comments in the public domain with many sharing their thoughts on the subject.
Meanwhile, Mr Mahama said he is not retracting the statement because it is an idiomatic expression.
When a fan asked Mr Dumelo what he thinks about Mr Mahama’s statement, he said he sees nothing wrong with it.
According to him, the statement simply means that the National Democratic Congress has learnt from its mistakes in the 2020 elections, hence it will do all it can to prevent the party from being cheated the second time.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
- Everyone Needs A Fiery Friend
- Jay-z Opens Huge marijuana Factory, Tour Inside Jay-Z’s Weed Lab