Ace Ghanaian actor, Kofi Laing, popularly known as Kohwe, has died.
His daughter, Comfort Laing, who confirmed the news to ghanaweekend.com, said her father passed away at his residence in Accra on the evening of Thursday, September 16, 2021.
Kohwe is believed to be around age 75.
A few weeks ago, it was reported that he had suffered a stroke and was undergoing treatment at a health facility.
Two years ago, Kohwe spoke about his financial challenges; after which a former Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Barbara Oteng Gyasi, and a group called Cape Coast Oguaa, and other people, donated monies and items to him.
Kohwe is known for his sterling roles in the Akan Drama series and the popular ‘District Colonial Court.’
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.