A man believed to be in his early 30s has been beaten to death by persons suspected to be commercial sex workers at Sunyani-Newtown in the Bono Region.
The man, who is yet to be identified, is alleged to have refused to pay the sex workers after patronising their services.
According to local radio station Nimdee FM, after refusing to pay one sex worker, the others were called in to ‘punish’ him.
They beat him up till he fell unconscious.
The Sunyani District Police was alerted and they have since arrested one of the sex workers and the landlord, who is said to be physically challenged, to aid investigations.
ALSO READ ;
The house, where the incident happened, has since been locked up.
The body of the deceased has since been sent to the Sunyani Regional Hospital morgue for autopsy.
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.