SIGN UP NOW
The Takoradi Habour Circuit Court A in the Western Region has granted bail to Josephine Panyin Mensah, the woman at the centre of the alleged fake kidnapping and pregnancy case.
She was admitted to a bail of GHS 50,000 with two sureties.
This is despite claims by the police that she confessed to faking her kidnapping and pregnancy.
The controversial story has for the past week dominated media discussions. News about her alleged disappearance went viral about two weeks ago.
When she was found in Axim, several miles away from Takoradi where she supposedly disappeared, she was mute, unkempt, and without any sign of the said pregnancy.
Claims that she delivered on the same day she was allegedly kidnapped with the baby taken by her supposed kidnappers have been put under scrutiny with the Western Regional Minister, Kwabena Okyere Darko-Mensah stating on Wednesday, September 22 that the said pregnancy was fake.
The police administration in a subsequent statement confirmed the minister’s claim.
Further, tests conducted on her at a different facility also confirmed that she was never pregnant, according to the police.
The police have interrogated a number of people in connection with her case.
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video
- SONA 2022; 106 Factories under 1D1F are currently operational.- Prez Akuffo Addo.
- Most Ghanaians are not ready to pay E-Levy. Moula Disclosed.