Mamady Doumbouya Has Been Sworn in As Guinea interim President.
Col Mamady Doumbouya has been declared is as Guinea’s interim president after leading a coup which saw the overthrow of Alpha Condé.
The former French legionnaire, 41, becomes Africa’s second-youngest leader, after Mali’s Assimi Goïta, 38, who also staged a military takeoverer.
Col Doumbouya is banned from contesting future elections, under a transitional charter published this week.
The 5 September coup has been widely condemned.
Both West Africa body Ecowas and the African Union have suspended Guinea.
Ecowas also imposed sanctions against the coup leaders and demanded a return to constitutional order within six months..
- ADELE’S “EASY ON ME” SONG BREAKS YOUTUBE RECORDS
- Adele – Easy On Me ( Download)
- The Break Down Of Adele’s “Easy On Me” song ( Lyrical Details)
- Wizkid Takes Over Brooklyn With His ‘Made In Lagos’ World Tour Stop In Global Sensation Style
- Andrea Bocelli Strikes Multi-Album Deal With Universal Music Group