Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021 was concluded in grand style on October 3, with Setor the from Volta Region finishing second place Unknown to many, the brilliant young lady is a medical doctor and has also been a CEO of her own brand, Voluntad Afrique.
Setor is passionate about mental health and is determined to make a difference in the lives of young people especially Our manifesto: This is what Richghanaonline.com believes in. On October 3, 2021, Setor Abra Norgbe, the representative for the Volta Region at this year’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful, won second place and took home GHc8,000 and other gifts from sponsors.
The brilliant 28-year-old, unknown to many, is a medical doctor who has also been the CEO of a youth initiative called Voluntad Afrique that aims at reaching out to the youth on social issues and helping develop their talents. A previous bio of her on TV3 indicates that she loves reading, writing, dancing, and listening to music and aspires to be a multifaceted doctor and hopes to become an icon and inspiration to young girls.
It is indicated that Setor graduated from the Universidad de Ciencias Medicas in Habana, Cuba, and was the first to enter the competition as a medical doctor .
- Ghanaian Afrobeats artiste, Mel.O drops his first single, titled ‘Issues’
- Boston Hospital Rejects Heart Transplant For A Dying Patient who Refused Covid Vaccination.
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .