It’s easy to get your artist profile verified on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music, as well as access to lots of extra services to help your discover who’s listening to your music and more.
Once your music has been released on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon, you can sign up for these platform’s artist services to track your music’s performance, pitch for official playlists and use the data to help you plan your next career move.
If your music isn’t live on Spotify yet, learn how to access Spotify for Artists before your release date here.
Check out the benefits of these artist platforms below. Then just click the links and follow the instructions to sign up.
Spotify for Artists
– Get verified on Spotify automatically
– Pitch for official Spotify playlists
– Track your streams & listeners worldwide
– Edit & manage your artist profile
Apple Music for Artists
– Upload custom artists images
– Track Apple Music playlists additions
– Analyse your listeners and streaming data
Amazon Music for Artists
– Get verified on Amazon automatically
– Track data for your streams, fans, voice searches & more
– Connect your Twitch & Amazon Music profiles
Signing up to each of these platforms, verifying your artist profile and keeping track of your music’s performance is highly recommended.
Each artist services platform has a wide range of useful tools to help develop and progress your music marketing strategies.
- Ghanaians Must Fight For National Agenda Before Next Election.
- Grace Quarshie won the Woman of Stature Global Awards 2022 in Coaching and Mentoring.
- FAMEYE’S “SONGS OF PETER” ALBUM FINALLY OUT!
- Top 10 Niches that pays huge money On YouTube Right Now
- Black Sherrif – Kwaku The Traveller Mp3 Download + video