1st Runner-Up of Ghana’s Most Beautiful (GMB) pageant on Tv3 and CEO of VOLUNTAD Afrique, Dr. Setor Abra Norgbe received a warm reception from the president of Ethiopia, Sahle-Work Zewde when she visited the president and her household on, January 6, 2022. Her meeting with the president forms part of the activities of a 2-week tour to the Ethiopia country.
Dr. setor Abra Norgbe’s visit to the country is an all expense paid fun trip sponsored by Ethiopia Airlines after a passionate delivery representing Ethiopia on the “One Africa Night” on Ghana Most Beautiful Show. She departed from Accra to Ethiopia on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 in the company of the manager of Ethiopia Airlines.
The Volta region representative of the 2022 Ghana’s Most Beauty pageant is expected to participate in the Gena and Timket celebrations and visit other historic sites in Ethiopia such as the Simien National Park. Axum among others.
Dr. Setor is the first medical doctor to participate in the Ghana’s Most Beautiful pageant because she sees the opportunity as a platform to advance her mental health advocacy by raising mental health awareness among society.
we will keep you updated whenever she returns home.
SIGN UP FOR OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER BELOW
- Asamoah Gyan Last Comment About Ghana Black Stars AFCON Exit is Heartbreaking.
- Delay Has Outline Ten Successful ways For A LadyTo Become Rich – Check Them out.
- Kobby Kyei aids a Mother suffering from postpartum Psychosis .
- Everyone Needs A Fiery Friend
- Jay-z Opens Huge marijuana Factory, Tour Inside Jay-Z’s Weed Lab