The Ministry of Roads and Highways acting through the Ghana Highway Authority has announces to the public that a section of the Cape Coast – Twifo Praso Road is currently accessible.
The recent downpour resulted in a bridge washout that led to a cut-off at Jukwa.
The Ghana Highway Authority then took necessary steps to ensure that the road is reinstated as soon as practicable. Below slide shows pictures of the new state of the road.
- Christianity , The Very Cause Of Africa Poverty.
- Hon. Nicholas Amankwah Tasks The Minister For Sports To Complete The Astroturf At Wassa Akropong.
- I’m Rather Impacting The Youths Positively, Not Otherwise.- Black Sheriff Lament.
- Kurl Songx ft Mr. Drew – Woow
- Samsney – Kuacha ft Black Sheriff & Kelvyn Boy.